Dr. Loren Pickart, biochemist whose work on aging who discovered many unique uses for copper-peptides, formulates the products at Skin Biology for optimal skin and hair appearance. Extensive information on each topic considered in our videos can be found below or through links on our website.
The essentials of facial skin care are:
1. A skin creams such as Protect & Restore help reduce visible accumulations of damage.
2. They are often used with various hydroxy acids such as LacSal Cream.
3. Use of retinoic acid creams (such as generic retinoic acid, Tretinoin, Retin-A, or Renova) may be an acceptable option if you have excess skin oil production. Reduce retinoic acid use to fewer times per week if you become irritated. Many users of Protect & Restore have told us that it helped reduce the irritation produced by retinoic acid.
4. A very gentle facial cleanser. Be careful here because many "gentle" cleansers have very alkaline pHs of 9.5 to 10.0. The pH should be near neutrality and there should be no foaming or lathering agents in the cleanser. These foaming chemicals only damage skin and do not help with skin cleansing. Check out our Dr. Pickart Facial Cleanser in this website.
5. For sun protection, use products with reflective sun blockers such as pure titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Do not use micronized or siliconized titanium dioxide or zinc oxide because they penetrate deeply into the skin whereas, the pure forms remain on the skin surface.
For more information see: Daily Skin Care with Copper-Peptides for Younger-Looking Skin at reverseskinaging.com/facialcare.html
See what copper-peptides can do for your skin and hair by testing the products you just learned about on our videos - For personal assistance contact a Skin Biology Representative at 1-800-405-1912.
LIP REPLENISHER FOR DRY, CHAPPED LIPS:
Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
Many cosmetic lip products contain ingredients that just end up drying out the delicate lip skin even more. Using supersterols, squalane, and natural coconut oil, your lips will be replenished with lasting moisture by using Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher (designed for both men and women) for all-weather, all-day wear.
BODY PERFUMES WITH PHEROMONE FRAGRANCES:
Romantic Perfume Oils: WOMEN or MEN
Handcrafted by biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart. A perfect mix of Lavender Oil, Pumpkin Oil, and Licorice Oil plus Pheromone. Alcohol-free body perfume oil using a roll-on applicator.
HYDROXY ACID & MANUAL EXFOLIATORS:
Exfol Cream (2% hydroxy acid) or LacSal Cream (Lactic/Salicylic Acid Mix) or NEW! Lactic Power 10™ (pure 10%Lactic Acid) or use our Microdermabrasion Cloth
Apply a thin layer at night in the evening - Wash gently with our effective microfiber cloth.
Super GHK-Copper Serum, CP Serum or Super CP Serum or Skin Signals
Apply a thin layer in the morning.
PRODUCTS TO REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF BLEMISHES
TriReduction, Super CP Serum, or Super Cop Cream
Apply a thin layer on blemish in the morning.
PROUCTS FOR USE ON THE NAILS AND HANDS
Use TINPEP Hand Cream or Tin Nail Renewal Cream
In the morning and evening, apply a light application layer to the skin.
Folligen Sample Pack
Apply a thin layer to the eyebrows. For eyelashes, apply a light coating to the skin below or above the eyelashes, near the eyelash bed (where the eyelashes protrude from).
HAIR LUSTER PRODUCTS
Folligen Cream or Folligen Solution Therapy Spray
Part the hair and lightly apply Folligen Cream or Folligen Spray directly to the scalp once a day (or once every other day). Our mild and highly fortifying shampoo and conditioner with copper-peptides adds health and luster to your hair.