We want to look our best. Looking our best means taking care of our skin.
Beautify and protect your face with Dr. Pickart's skin care regimen. Dr. Pickart's antiaging formulas nourish your skin and gives your skin a lifted appearance.
Skin Biology has the best copper peptides on the market that really give the skin the care it needs.
Our Hydroxy acids mini sculpt your skin.
Like armour, antiaging skin care protects your complexion as you disarm others in the face of your beauty.
Expect to see your skin transform in 2 to 4 weeks as these potent products work in synergy to produce complexion perfection.
Buy now to have the best copper peptide regimen available.
Cleanse skin with Dr. Pickart Cleanser
In the morning and evening gently cleanse the skin with this specially formulated cleanser designed to effectively cleanse the skin without excessively stripping it of protective skin oils.
Use a skin remodeling cream such as Protect & Restore with High Retinol, CP Serum, Skin Signals, GHK VIP Serum, or GHK VIP Cream
Apply a thin layer on the skin in the morning
Exfoliate with Exfol Cream (2% hydroxy acid) or LacSal Cream (Lactic/Salicylic Acid Mix) or Lactic Power 10™ (pure 10%Lactic Acid)
Apply the exfoliator at night.
Moisturize with Emu Oil S for Skin, Squalane or Retinol in Squalane
Apply a thin layer as needed.
Enhance loose skin with Two Timing Tightener.
Not sure what to use first? Start with the Facial Regeneration Kit.
After only 4 months using SB products - I got new Driver's license today, think last one was from about 5 years ago, anyway I look younger, much younger and better in this picture than I did in the previous picture. I use skin signals, lacsal and TTT mainly... I take pics in Photo Booth on Mac and will someday post the improvement... I am still amazed that magazines NEVER mention your products when they do yet another stupid article on skin care and aging. So it is still our best kept secret.
In the morning, I cleanse with your gentle cleanser, apply Super CP Serum, Emu S Oil and Day Cover. At night, I use the cleanser, Super Cop, Emu S Oil and StriVectin-SD. ....... I also use the same routine on my neck. My face and neck have never looked better...
I have been using your CP serum and emu oil on an area of damaged skin on my face for nearly a year, and have recently also started using your Super cop cream. Both have been very good...and I have been very pleased with the gradual improvement that I have seen.
I received my 2-Step Skin Renewal System Friday and must say I am so excited about your product. I have followed the instructions posted by Loren Pickart on beautybuzz; using the Protect & Restore alone first to get my skin used to the product. I just have to rave... I can not believe this. I cried yesterday morning because my face looks so wonderful.... I can only imagine what one, two, three etc. weeks will bring.
Your product has changed my life, really and I have been telling everyone I can about your wonderful product. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The 2-Step System is working very well on my face... I like using a product with some proof that it does something positive for skin. I think the cosmetic companies just lie all the time to women and sell a lot of creams that do nothing.
AJ, London, UK
The essentials of facial skin care are:
1. Skin creams such as Protect & Restore, are designed to free your skin from the visible accumulation of the signs of aging (developed by biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart).
2. If you want more effective renewal, use a hydroxy acid exfoliator such as Exfol Serum, a 2% salicylic acid serum.
3. A retinoic acid cream such as generic retinoic acid, Tretinoin, Retin-A, or Renova if you have excess skin oil production can also be used. Reduce retinoic acid use to fewer times per week if you become too irritated.
Retinoic acid is the acidic version of vitamin A or retinol. It reverses aging effects on skin, reduces wrinkles and mottled darkened spots and smoothes the skin. Retinoic Acid reduces skin oil by shrinking sebaceous glands and unclogging follicles. It also increases epidermal thickness and stimulates the deposition of new collagen. Like AHAs, retinoic acid acts by inducing a controlled irritation in the skin followed by the body repairing the damaged tissue.
Many new versions of Retin-A are now appearing on the market and are sold as great improvements over Retin-A (retinoic acid). This is because the patents on Retin-A are expiring which will cause the price to sharply drop. If retinoic acid becomes an over-the-counter (OTC) product available on the shelf in drugstores, the price will drop to $1 to $2 per tube. The new retinoic acid products appearing on the market are only marginally better (if at all) than the original Retin-A and are being introduced to keep a high price on the product.
4. A very gentle facial cleanser. Be careful here because many "gentle" cleansers have very alkaline pHs of 9.5 to 10.0. The pH should be near neutrality and there should be no foaming or lathering agents in the cleanser. These foaming chemicals only damage skin and do not help with skin cleansing. Check out our Dr. Pickart Facial Cleanser.
Also, excessively strong cleansers may wash away your sexual pheromones which are a major component of your attractiveness to others.
5. For sun protection, use products with reflective sun blockers such as pure titanium dioxide.
6. Your color cosmetics are for facial color. Use the bare minimum that you need. They are filled with coloring agents and metals that do nothing good for skin.
7. Give your skin a break once a week and let your skin rest.
8. What Not to Use: Cosmetic companies want you to pile layers of their products on your skin. Keep in mind that children have great skin and use nothing.
Moisturizers should be used only as needed since they tend to loosen the outer skin layer. If you use Protect & Restore, you may greatly reduce your need for moisturizers.
Toners and astringents may be used for removing makeup but remember that they damage skin and increase skin oil production. Instead, try to use very mild cleansers for makeup removal and facial cleansing.
If you have very sensitive skin, always start with our mildest copper peptide: Super GHK-Copper Cream.
Use Emu Oil S Lipid Replenisher on top to facilitate penetration.
Typical results take approximately 4-6 weeks of consistent use.
Contact a Skin Biology representative at 1 800 405 1912 for further help.