Folligen copper peptides augment the look of your eyelashes to naturally appear fuller while complementing eyebrows to look plentiful*.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a light amount of Folligen above your lash line or on your eyebrows.
2. If you have sensitive skin, substitute with Super-GHK Copper Cream.
3. Apply a light amount of Emu Oil for Hair to assist penetration of the products.
1. SELECT YOUR COPPER PEPTIDE:
Once every other day, apply an extremely thin layer of Folligen on the eyebrows or near the eyelash bed. Or use our comprehensive Starter Kit which includes Folligen Cream, Hair Signals Cream (eyebrow use only), and Emu Oil for Hair.
Take things up a notch: Apply a light coating of Emu Oil-S for Hair very lightly on top of Folligen Cream. Avoid getting the oil in your eyes. Emu Oil works as an effective penetrating agent when applied on top of copper peptides.
Those with sensitive skin can substitute the use of Folligen with our milder Super GHK Copper Cream. Since the main or active ingredient is also copper peptides, you will still notice a beautiful improvement
I've been using this on my eyelashes and brows for a few months... It took about 5 weeks to see an improvement.
- H. from June
I just wanted to thank you, Dr. Pickart, for all your hard work and lifelong dedication of applying chemistry to help people. I have been using Skin Bio products for 2.5 months and have seen a huge improvement in the appearance of my blemishes.
After testing the starter kit, I used the Exfol Cream and TriReduction with Retinol and spot treated with Super Cop 2X. After a month, I started using 40% lactic acid and 15% fruit acid gel in place of the Exfol Cream, still using the TriReduction with Retinol and Super Cop 2X...
My overall skin tone is bright, many scars look smaller and less red. I have a more even skin tone. My blemishes are truly less noticeable and I am comfortable with my skin now and feel really good about myself every time I examine my skin in the mirror...
Thank you so much, I feel very blessed to have found your products.
Skin Biology - Color makeup used on eyebrows and eyelashes often damages the hair follicles and stops eyebrow and eyelash growth.
Folligen works great for my eye lashes! I add my husband's Folligen into my colorless mascara, and apply with wand everyday...
I have used several of your products over the past 4 yrs. with great success. I will be 47 yrs old next month. I don't look my age. I have been told I look 35 yrs old... I started using the CP Serum and then the Super CP Serum when it became available...Either serum did not irritate my eye area... I stay beautiful on the outside because of your products. Thank you.
I have been using cp for 4 months now... not only is my skin younger looking but my eyebrows are younger looking also.
I've been using CP Night Eyes, CP Serum, Exfol, and P&R for about one month...I did notice about two weeks ago when I put on Mascara that WOW my lashes were looking very good! The mascara was the same as always so I can only assume that the lashes are changing. I have noticed more length and possibly thickening. In any case, I certainly like this added benefit.
Eyelash loss and eyebrow loss are often due to long-term use of cosmetics.
1. The use of many color cosmetics and makeup, with their high concentrations of dyes and metal salts, can produce extensive skin damage and can affect an increase in eyelashes falling out or sparse eyebrows.
2. Eye cosmetics are very irritating, so always use a minimum of eye shadow, eye liner and mascara.
3. Many cleansers used to remove makeup cause further irritation by stripping away protective lipids from the skin. It is best to use a mild cleanser such as Dr. Pickart Facial Cleanser, specifically formulated for sensitive skin and sensitive skin areas.
1. First, make sure you are using only extremely light applications. Use the product every other day, very lightly until your skin becomes accustomed to the product.
2. If you use eye makeup (mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner etc) every single day, keep in mind that cosmetic products can result in a thinning of the delicate skin around the eye area. If the product seems to itch a bit after application, gently rinse off and try lighter applications until your skin become accustomed to the product.
3. Those with sensitive skin may find Super GHK-Copper Cream to be an even gentler option.
If you have very sensitive skin, always start with our mildest copper peptide: Super GHK-Copper Cream.
Avoid getting any topical products in your eyes.
Typical results take approximately 4-6 weeks of consistent use.
Contact a Skin Biology representative at 1 800 405 1912 for further help.